Job title: Delivery and Project Lead
WeAre Solutions Oy is currently looking for a highly skilled and motivated individual to join our team as a Delivery/Project Lead. This role requires fluency in Finnish and English, extensive experience in managing software-related projects, excellent social and communication skills, and a background in project management.
WeAre is a Finnish software consulting company founded in 2016. We provide various digitalization services such as software development, data analytics/engineering, Identity & access management, and cloud-related services. We have served various well-known companies such as Finnair, Aktia, and Musti Group but one of our most notable work is for Renta. Besides customer satisfaction, we strongly emphasize employee well-being. We are well-known for our transparent culture and our employees love to work with us. WeAre is a flat organization with no bureaucracies. We also consistently rank high in eNPS score; our latest score is +71/100. WeAre is now looking for a delivery & project lead to oversee our current projects while maintaining healthy customer relationships.
- Lead and manage software projects from initiation to completion, ensuring adherence to project timelines, budget, and quality standards.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients, understanding their needs and providing appropriate solutions. Serve as the main point of contact for client communication throughout the project lifecycle.
- Guide and motivate cross-functional teams consisting of software developers, and designers, to achieve project objectives. Provide clear direction, set priorities, and ensure effective collaboration.
- Collaborate with clients and internal stakeholders to define project scope, requirements, and deliverables. Develop and maintain comprehensive project documentation, including project plans, schedules, and risk assessments.
- Allocate resources efficiently and Monitor team performance, identify areas for improvement, and provide guidance and support when necessary.
- Ensure that deliverables meet quality standards and client expectations.
- Fluent in Finnish and English (both written and spoken).
- Minimum of 4-5 years of experience in managing software-related projects.
- Excellent social and communication skills, with the ability to effectively interact with clients and team members.
- Strong project management skills, including planning, organization, and prioritization abilities.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering projects on time and within budget.
- Relevant work experience in software consulting or related industries.
- Located in Finland, with the ability to travel occasionally, if required.
- Competitive salary range: 4500-6500€/M, depending upon experience and qualifications.
- Hybrid ( Mostly remote but would often require a visit to the office). We will be shifting to our new office in Pasila in November.
Our way of working:
WeAre is a community of 55+ doers. Having autonomy, and no micromanagement makes our work life and culture enjoyable. Offices are located in Vantaa and Porvoo, but many of us work remotely. Remote work and location independency have been found to be successful.
What we can offer you:
- A place in a growing community of IT and software professionals.
- A relaxed and fun work atmosphere
- 100% remote work opportunity
- Office space with all the equipment and refreshments you need
- Support personal growth through online courses and certifications
- Work equipment of your choice
- Electric bike benefit
- Car benefit
- Lunch benefit
- Free gym in our office building in Vantaa
- Sport and Culture Vouchers
- Internet connection provided to home
- Phone benefit
Application deadline: 31st July.
We will start processing the applications already in the summer and the work would start at the beginning of August. The start date can be agreed upon separately.
If the responsibilities, our work culture, and our vision resonate with you and if you would like to be a part of a growing company, please send us your CV through LinkedIn or our job portal.